By booking any tour or walk with The Hyderabad Walking Company, you agree to the following:
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that public health authorities recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that The Hyderabad Walking Company has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that The Hyderabad Walking Company can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others.
I voluntarily seek services provided by The Hyderabad Walking Company and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending any walk or tour.
I attest that:
- I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 (or) I have been cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- I am following all recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold The Hyderabad Walking Company harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of The Hyderabad Walking Company, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from The Hyderabad Walking Company. I understand that this release discharges The Hyderabad Walking Company from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against The Hyderabad Walking Company with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from The Hyderabad Walking Company. This liability waiver and release extends to The Hyderabad Walking Company together with all owners, partners, and employees.